Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Gobblers


Call me crazy, but when the holidays come around, one of my favorite things is to dress my 2 boys in matching outfits. Only problem is that they are 7 and 1, that's a big range when you are talking about finding matching outfits. But they are boys so they always get the shaft when it comes to cute clothes anyways. So they usually end up in "coordinating" outfits instead of "matching" outfits. Hey, don't mock me, they make for awesome photos! Today, I've gathered a collection of too cute handmade items for your little gobblers for this Thanksgiving.
























2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS finds! The pumpkin pie slices are my fav :)The matching outfits is fun if it's not everyday :) Thanks for sharing.

    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting my outfit, I love the little shoes!

    ReplyDelete